Avi Kubernetes Operator Version 1.3 Release Notes
The Avi Vantage platform integration with OpenShift/ Kubernetes provides a redesigned architecture involving a new operator called Avi Kubernetes Operator (AKO). The following illustration outlines the components of the Avi Kubernetes integration.
What’s New in AKO Version 1.3.3
Issues Resolved in AKO 1.3.3
- Fixes for IngressClass in namespace shardScheme
- RHI is not a supported field in the Avi Essentials license tier, hence the field is removed from the
virtualservicepayload if it is set to False in the values.yaml
Key Changes in AKO 1.3.3
- DNS/ IPAM configuration is not required for L4
What’s New in AKO Version 1.3.1
- AKO public cloud with ClusterIP support for:
AKO support for Avi Controller object deletion updates via statefulset conditions
AKO support for multiple new fields in HTTPRule/HostRule CRD
- Tolerance support for Ingress 1.19
Key Changes in AKO 1.3.1
AKO support for IPAM without specification of networkName.
AKO support for controller credential change.
End of Support
- VRF context support
Known Issue in AKO 1.3.1
- AV-102576 : In an OpenShift Azure deployment, if the OpenShift API server is slow in responding, the OpenShift API displays a timeout error. Owing to this, AKO may not be able to update status of some route objects. Reboot AKO to solve this issue.
To install AKO and get started, refer to the AKO Installation Guide.
For more information about AKO, refer to the Documentation for AKO.
To know more about the compatibility matrix for the Avi Controller, AKO, Kubernetes, and Kubernetes CNIS, refer to the Compatibility Guide for AKO.
Document Revision History
|February 12, 2020||Published the Release Notes for AKO version 1.3.3|
|December 18, 2020||Published the Release Notes for AKO version 1.3.1|