Avi Kubernetes Operator Version 0.9 Release Notes
The Avi Vantage platform integration with Kubernetes provides a redesigned architecture involving a new operator called Avi Kubernetes Operator (AKO). The following illustration outlines the components of the Avi Kubernetes integration.
What’s New in AKO Version 0.9.1
Support for the following:
- Kubernetes Ingress (L7) and Service type Load-Balancer(L4)
- Kubernetes integration on vCenter full-access and No-access clouds
- CNIs: Antrea, Calico, Canal
- HTTP and HTTPS for Kubernetes Ingresses.
- HTTPS TLS edge termination support using Kubernetes Secrets.
- Publishing of Ingress/Service status back to Kubernetes
To install AKO and get started, refer to the AKO Installation Guide.
For more information about AKO, refer to the Documentation for AKO.
To know more about the compatibility matrix for the Avi Controller, AKO, Kubernetes, and Kubernetes CNIS, refer to the Compatibility Guide for AKO.
Document Revision History
|June 30, 2020||Published the Release Notes for AKO version 0.91|