Cisco and Avi enter strategic reseller agreement.
Avi Networks and Cisco Join Forces
F5 or Citrix weighing you down? Switch to agile load balancing today!
Avi Networks - Elastic, software load balancing
Calculate your TCO savings with Avi Networks vs. legacy load balancers!
Load Balancer TCO Calculator
The most elastic software load balancer in the world! No more overprovisioning.
Ludicrous Scale! 0 to 1 Million TPS
Incident resolution in seconds with "Network DVR" analytics
APM-like Analytics From Your Load Balancer
What is Avi Networks?
Avi Networks delivers an Elastic Application Services Fabric that provides per-app load balancing, predictive autoscaling, application insights, security, and automation in any data center or cloud.
What do you get with Avi Networks?
Software-defined Load Balancing
- Runs on x86 servers, VMs, or containers; no proprietary hardware
- No over-provisioning; consumption-based use of servers
- Subscription pricing; zero CapEx, with significantly lower OpEx
- 30 seconds to provision new virtual services and zero-touch scaling
- Integrations for public cloud, private cloud, SDN, and container solutions
- AWS, GCP, and Azure
- OpenStack and VMware
- VMware NSX, Cisco ACI, Nuage VSP, and Juniper Contrail
- Docker, Mesos, OpenShift/Kubernetes, and Rancher
- Automation with 100% REST APIs and self-service for developers
Rapid Incident Resolution
- Troubleshoot in seconds with application, security, and end-user insights
- Central management with an app-centric view of all virtual services
- App map with real-time visualization of microservices applications
Avi Networks and Cisco Join Forces by Entering Into a Strategic Reseller Agreement
Cisco is now a reseller of the Avi Vantage Platform. You can contact Avi Networks or your Cisco team to learn more or to get started. Additional information on our joint solution can be found here: Cisco CSP + Avi Networks Solution Brief Webinar and Demo: Elastic and Adaptive Load Balancing Migrating Cisco ACE to […]
From the Blog
Christmas in July: How Avi Networks Powers the North Pole
Nothing demonstrates the need for elasticity and scale like the Holiday Season. Manufacturing, distribution, and eCommerce companies experience a huge spike in their business, but nobody feels the pressure more than the big guy up North. You know—the jolly fellow, red suit, white beard—ring a (jingle) bell? It’s Santa Claus!
7 Considerations Before Your F5 or Citrix Load Balancer Refresh
Evaluate these considerations, including multi-cloud app delivery and TCO savings, before you refresh your F5 or Citrix Netscaler.
Deploying production-ready container applications
The first tutorial (in the 3-part series) will cover the concepts of Service Mesh for an OpenShift – Kubernetes cluster and how to deploy a service mesh with ingress controller and intra-cluster traffic manager.