F5 or Citrix weighing you down? Switch to agile load balancing today!
Avi Networks - Elastic, software load balancing
Calculate your TCO savings with Avi Networks vs. legacy load balancers!
Load Balancer TCO Calculator
The most elastic software load balancer in the world! No more overprovisioning.
Ludicrous Scale! 0 to 1 Million TPS
Incident resolution in seconds with "Network DVR" analytics
APM-like Analytics From Your Load Balancer
What is Avi Networks?
Avi Networks delivers an Elastic Application Services Fabric that provides per-app load balancing, predictive autoscaling, application insights, security, and automation in any data center or cloud.
What do you get with Avi Networks?
Software-defined Load Balancing
- Runs on x86 servers, VMs, or containers; no proprietary hardware
- No over-provisioning; consumption-based use of servers
- Subscription pricing; zero CapEx, with significantly lower OpEx
- 30 seconds to provision new virtual services and zero-touch scaling
- Integrations for public cloud, private cloud, SDN, and container solutions
- AWS, GCP, and Azure
- OpenStack and VMware
- VMware NSX, Cisco ACI, Nuage VSP, and Juniper Contrail
- Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes, and Rancher
- Automation with 100% REST APIs and self-service for developers
Rapid Incident Resolution
- Troubleshoot in seconds with application, security, and end-user insights
- Central management with an app-centric view of all virtual services
- App map with real-time visualization of microservices applications
Avi Networks Collaborates with Red Hat to Simplify and Automate Modern Application Development and Deployment
BOSTON – RED HAT SUMMIT 2017 – Avi Networks, the leader in next-generation application services, today announced a collaboration with Red Hat to simplify and automate the enterprise application development and deployment lifecycle.
From the Blog
F5 vs. Avi Networks: 9 Reasons Why Hardware Is Better Than Software
I originally joined Avi Networks because I believed they had a robust, software-defined application delivery solution. It could do everything F5’s physical load balancers could do… or so I thought. After one week on the job, I’ve realized that Avi Networks only cuts costs by up to 70% only because you aren’t paying for hardware—hardware that can do a lot of things that Avi Networks just can’t do.
7 Considerations Before Your F5 or Citrix Load Balancer Refresh
Evaluate these considerations, including multi-cloud app delivery and TCO savings, before you refresh your F5 or Citrix Netscaler.
Virtual Load Balancer Challenges and How to Conquer Them
Virtual load balancers have been considered as the answer for software-driven infrastructure. However, they inherit the architectural challenges of legacy ADCs.