Avi Networks Unveils Intelligent Web Application Firewall with Industry’s Highest Performance
Cisco and Avi enter strategic reseller agreement.
Avi Networks and Cisco Join Forces
F5 or Citrix weighing you down? Switch to agile load balancing today!
Avi Networks - Elastic, software load balancing
The most elastic software load balancer in the world! No more overprovisioning.
Ludicrous Scale! 0 to 1 Million TPS
Incident resolution in seconds with "Network DVR" analytics
APM-like Analytics From Your Load Balancer
What is Avi Networks?
Avi Networks delivers an Elastic, Software Defined Application Services Fabric that provides per-app load balancing, predictive autoscaling, application insights, security, and automation in any data center or cloud.
What do you get with Avi Networks?
- 30 seconds to provision new virtual services and zero-touch scaling
- Integrations for public cloud, private cloud, SDN, and container solutions
- AWS, GCP, and Azure
- OpenStack and VMware
- VMware NSX, Cisco ACI, Nuage VSP, and Juniper Contrail
- Docker, Mesos, OpenShift and Kubernetes, and Rancher
- Automation with 100% REST APIs and self-service for developers
Rapid Incident Resolution
- Troubleshoot in seconds with application, security, and end-user insights
- Central management with an app-centric view of all virtual services
- App map with real-time visualization of microservices applications
Software Is the Future of Application Delivery Controller Market
ZK Research finds provisioning delays and cost concerns rampant with hardware ADCs Santa Clara, CA — December 6, 2017 — Hardware appliances are losing their grip on the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) market, according to a study released today by ZK Research. The study, sponsored by Avi Networks, found that 63% of respondents were considering […]
From the Blog
2018 is the Year of #NoHardware
Hardware used to be the foundation of IT. You couldn’t deploy an application without configuring dozens of servers and hardware appliances. But modern enterprises can’t be held back by a walls of knobs any longer. Proprietary physical hardware is expensive, slow, and works counter to your digital transformation.
7 Considerations Before Your F5 or Citrix Load Balancer Refresh
Evaluate these considerations, including multi-cloud app delivery and TCO savings, before you refresh your F5 or Citrix Netscaler.
Deploying production-ready container applications
Join us for Part 2 (of 3) of the Tutorial Series for Deploying Production-ready Container Apps. In this tutorial, we will cover the concepts of app insights, micro-segmentation, and service discovery.