Cisco and Avi enter strategic reseller agreement.
Avi Networks and Cisco Join Forces
F5 or Citrix weighing you down? Switch to agile load balancing today!
Avi Networks - Elastic, software load balancing
Calculate your TCO savings with Avi Networks vs. legacy load balancers!
Load Balancer TCO Calculator
The most elastic software load balancer in the world! No more overprovisioning.
Ludicrous Scale! 0 to 1 Million TPS
Incident resolution in seconds with "Network DVR" analytics
APM-like Analytics From Your Load Balancer
What is Avi Networks?
Avi Networks delivers an Elastic, Software Defined Application Services Fabric that provides per-app load balancing, predictive autoscaling, application insights, security, and automation in any data center or cloud.
What do you get with Avi Networks?
- 30 seconds to provision new virtual services and zero-touch scaling
- Integrations for public cloud, private cloud, SDN, and container solutions
- AWS, GCP, and Azure
- OpenStack and VMware
- VMware NSX, Cisco ACI, Nuage VSP, and Juniper Contrail
- Docker, Mesos, OpenShift and Kubernetes, and Rancher
- Automation with 100% REST APIs and self-service for developers
Rapid Incident Resolution
- Troubleshoot in seconds with application, security, and end-user insights
- Central management with an app-centric view of all virtual services
- App map with real-time visualization of microservices applications
Avi Networks Acquires StacksWare to Enhance SaaS delivery of ADC, Security, and Analytics Products
Santa Clara, Calif. – September 12, 2017 – Avi Networks, the leader in next-generation load balancing and application services, today announced the acquisition of StacksWare. As enterprises expand their use of cloud technologies, there is a strong desire to consume network services such as elastic load balancing, application analytics, and web application firewalls in a […]
From the Blog
Virtual Load Balancers: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
More specifically, virtual load balancers are just legacy load balancers trying to find a home in your data center or the cloud.
7 Considerations Before Your F5 or Citrix Load Balancer Refresh
Evaluate these considerations, including multi-cloud app delivery and TCO savings, before you refresh your F5 or Citrix Netscaler.
Deploying production-ready container applications
Join us for Part 2 (of 3) of the Tutorial Series for Deploying Production-ready Container Apps. In this tutorial, we will cover the concepts of app insights, micro-segmentation, and service discovery.