What does your world look like today?
Applications are driving business decisions
- Apps are the business
- Apps are everywhere
- Modern app architectures are rapidly evolving
How are you coping with the challenges today?
Application delivery is lagging
- 80% of team efforts are tied to maintenance instead of innovation
- Manual inputs and error-prone steps to provision a virtual service
- Configurations are static per appliance and location, inflexible to changes
What if you could redesign application services?
Intent-based application services
- Focus on outcomes and specify your intent
- Infrastructure does the heavy lifting using automation and analytics
- Declarative policy of the future replaces the imperative model of the past
Application Services Need to Be Intent-based
Intent-Based Application Services (IBAS) use a declarative model that allows teams to focus on desired business outcomes by specifying intent. This eliminates repetitive and error-prone manual inputs, which represent the imperative model of the past. Avi does the heavy lifting with built-in analytics and full automation.
For example, a network administrator defines the outcome that the software-defined application services platform needs to handle in terms of SLAs. The software application services automatically provision the required number of load balancers scaling them up or down as necessary to handle volume efficiently. Avi’s IBAS are designed for the multi-cloud environments and containerized software architectures being deployed by modern organizations.