Avi Vantage combines application services with analytics and visibility in a single integrated software-only solution. In addition to dramatically reducing upfront capital costs through an elastic Appliance-based model, the solution also alleviates operational complexities inherent in buying hardware and managing multiple tools.
Avi Vantage is the first platform to bring the power of software-defined principles to application services. Avi Vantage is the only solution that delivers application services beyond load balancing, including application insights, predictive autoscaling, security, and infrastructure independence.
Discover why the world’s largest technology firms, largest media companies, multinational banks, and other Fortune 500 organizations choose Avi Networks.
5X FASTER APP ROLLOUTS
Avi Vantage enables automation and reduces application provisioning time from weeks to hours. Avi Vantage includes technology integrations, centralized role-based access and multitenancy to facilitate easy provisioning of applications.
- Software load balancer (no need to procure and configure proprietary hardware)
- Out-of-the-box integrations with SDN (Cisco, VMware, Nuage etc.), OpenStack, and container technologies
- Multitenancy to ensure application isolation and easy upgrades
TROUBLESHOOT ISSUES, IN MINUTES
Avi’s analytics capabilities provide actionable insights into end user experience, application performance, resource utilization, security, and anomalous behavior. The Avi Controller collects real-time application telemetry from the distributed service delivery points (Avi Service Engines), analyzes the data and generates granular, real-time insights into transaction round-trip-times, application health score, and client insights.
- “Network DVR” to record and replay network events and pinpoint app issues
- At-a-glance view of all virtual services throughout the system
- App maps with visual interaction illustration for microservices
SELF-SERVICE FOR APP OWNERS
Avi Vantage matches the needs of continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) environments with self-service provisioning and programmable application services through 100% REST APIs for all features. Developers can build application services directly into their applications to test application performance.
- Speeds up application provisioning with REST APIs
- Integrations with DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet, and Ansible
Avi’s built-in security enables administrators to enforce the right security posture required by the organization. The admin console displays actionable security details including information about SSL versions and ciphers used in transactions, real-time DDoS attack data, and system health scores.
- Application isolation and micro-segmentation for East-West security
- DDoS protection and real-time attack data
- L4 – L7 policies – ACLs, URL filtering, whitelists and blacklists