IPAM Provider (OpenStack)
Avi Vantage communicates with OpenStack Neutron via APIs to provide IPAM functionality. Currently, DNS services from OpenStack are not supported in this configuration.
- If you are using OpenStack Cloud in Avi Vantage, then this configuration does not apply, as this is to provide support for other cloud providers who host their VMs/instances in OpenStack (for example, Mesos nodes running on OpenStack instances).
See also: Service Discovery Using IPAM and DNS
Select OpenStack, and enter the following information:
- Username: Username for logging onto the Keystone host.
- Password: Password for logging onto the Keystone host.
- Tenant: Name of the OpenStack tenant.
- Keystone Host: IP address or hostname of the Keystone host.
- Network: Network to use for VIP allocation (OpenStack network name or the network subnet IP can be used here).
- Region: OpenStack region.
Starting from NSX Advanced Load Balancer 22.1.3, the following UI is available: