Cisco and Avi Network have joined forces. Now customers can acquire the Avi Vantage Platform—a smart, software-defined load balancer—directly from Cisco as part of an integrated solution. Together, Cisco and Avi Networks deliver industry-leading performance, cost-savings, and trust for load balancing and application delivery services.
“Enterprises modernizing their data centers are looking for elastic, virtual network functions for their applications,” said Sharad Rastogi, Vice President of Product Management for Enterprise Networking at Cisco. “The combination of Avi Networks’ software-defined load balancing architecture and the Cisco CSP 2100 NFV platform delivers flexible, cost-effective, and turn-key load balancing services.”
Learn more about the technology and partnership below, and reach out to Cisco or Avi Networks to get started today!
- White Paper — Avi Networks + Cisco CSP 2100 = Turnkey NFV Load Balancer
- White Paper — Migration from Cisco ACE to Next-Gen Load Balancer from Avi Networks and Cisco
- Case Study — Avi Networks and Cisco ACI Automate Application Services for $4 Billion Enterprise
- Recorded Webinar — Elastic and Adaptive Load Balancing on the Cisco CSP 2100 NFV Platform
- Video Demo — Avi Networks Software ADC in Cisco APIC/ACI Environment
- Video Demo — Cisco Tetration and Avi Networks
- Tech Brief — Cisco ACI Integration with the Avi Vantage Platform
- Solution Brief — Self-Service, Multi-Tenant, L2-L7 Networks with Cisco ACI/APIC and Avi Networks
- Partner Brief — Avi Vantage Platform and Cisco ACI
- Cisco Blog — Avi Networks Resources
Contact Your Cisco Rep