Avi Technical Account Manager Premium Services
About Avi Networks
Avi Networks delivers public-cloud-like agility for application services beyond load balancing that include deep application analytics, predictive autoscaling, and security in data center or public cloud. The Avi Vantage Platform delivers elastic, software-defined application services on commodity x86 servers, VMs, or containers. Avi Vantage provides application services as a dynamic pool of resources that matches the automation requirements of public or private cloud initiatives. Fortune 500 companies in technology, media, and financial services use Avi Vantage to accelerate application delivery, enable self-service for application owners, and lower their total cost of ownership (TCO).
To know more about Avi Networks, click here.
Technical Account Manager Premium Services
Technical Account Manager Premium services provide a single point of technical contact at Avi Networks.
The following are the services offered by a Technical Account Manager (TAM):
- Designated support contact
- Serve as the main point of contact for all support issues.
- Case management
- Review cases and issues, weekly, to provide status.
- Provide regular updates for high severity cases.
- Recommend suitable action plan.
- Escalation management
- Serve as the first point of contact for all technical issues and drive escalations, if needed.
- Provide reports, status updates, and root cause analysis for any issue or outage.
- Monthly company infrastructure review
- Report progress on ongoing professional services’ deployment and/or migration activities.
- Facilitate configuration audits for deployed Avi infrastructure.
- Provide recommendations based on the reported issues.
- Quarterly business review
- Co-ordinate and deliver planned quarterly business reviews in collaboration with Avi Accounts team.
- Provide status and health updates for all the deployed services.
- Provide proactive suggestions for dealing with potential application performance degradation.
- Extended support to account team
- Co-ordinate internal meetings with the Accounts team, as needed.
- Access to Beta product releases
- Provide access to the product Beta release, on request.
- Eight business hours (equivalent to one business day) in a week, that can span across multiple days.
- Business Hours, Monday to Friday, based on the preferred time zone.
|Location options||Business hours|
|EMEA||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM GMT|
|North America||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST (15:00 to 02:00 UTC)|
|Asia Pacific||9:30 AM to 8:30 PM IST (04:00 to 15:00 UTC)|