Avi Resident Engineer Services
About Avi Networks
Avi Networks delivers public-cloud-like agility for application services beyond load balancing that include deep application analytics, predictive autoscaling, and security in data center or public cloud. The Avi Vantage Platform delivers elastic, software-defined application services on commodity x86 servers, VMs, or containers. Avi Vantage provides application services as a dynamic pool of resources that matches the automation requirements of public or private cloud initiatives. Fortune 500 companies in technology, media, and financial services use Avi Vantage to accelerate application delivery, enable self-service for application owners, and lower their total cost of ownership (TCO).
To know more about Avi Networks, click here.
Resident Engineer Premium Services
The Resident Engineer Premium services provide a dedicated Resident Engineer to help streamline your Avi Vantage deployment, migration, and operationalization related activities.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of services offered by a Resident Engineer:
- Assist with designing and deploying Avi Vantage solution on target platforms.
- Analyze environmental conditions, traffic patterns, and network application flow.
- Test Avi Vantage release features and functionality and assist with functional and load testing.
- Drive Avi internal product certifications and assist with resolving Avi related action items gathered from external audits.
- Develop Avi infrastructure and application deployment operating procedures.
- Troubleshoot the application environment and the underlying ecosystem infrastructure, to engage Avi Technical Support as required.
- Analyze Avi related configuration and deliver recommended best practices.
- Provide informal technical and solution workshops.
- Assist with inventory and analyze license utilization.
- Provide regular updates on outstanding action items and tasks that are work-in-progress.
- Document all aspects of Avi Vantage deployment, related projects, and activities, as per the approved documented format(s).
- Assist with Avi Vantage integration activities for other tools deployed in the infrastructure.
- Assist with other miscellaneous technical and operational activities as per business needs.
Business Hours, Monday to Friday, based on the preferred time zone.
|Location options||Business hours|
|EMEA||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM GMT|
|North America||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST (15:00 to 02:00 UTC)|
|Asia Pacific||9:30 AM to 8:30 PM IST (04:00 to 15:00 UTC)|