An Auth profile is a set of Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) attributes used by Avi Vantage users to log into Avi Vantage. The following types of AAA are supported for Avi Vantage user login:
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Terminal Access Controller Access-Control System Plus (TACACS+)
To configure an Auth profile:
- Navigate to Templates > Security > Auth Profile, and click Create.
- Enter a name for the profile and select the type, LDAP or TACACS+.
- Configure settings for the profile. (See the links above.)
- When finished, click Save.