Cisco ACI Support in Avi Vantage
Avi Vantage supports deploying within Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI). Avi Vantage’s Controller-led architecture de-couples the control plane and the data plane. This architecture makes it possible for the Controller to automate the L4-L7 services, whereas ACI provides L2-L3 network connectivity and policy enforcement for the Service Engines.
Avi Vantage deployment within Cisco ACI offers the following advantages:
- Load balancer (Service Engine) monitoring and application server health.
- Clear isolation of user roles between the network administrator and load balancer administrator.
- Real-time application analytics.
- Application protection from L4-L7 attacks.
- Load balancer auto scaling based on real-time performance metrics (CPU, memory, bandwidth, connections, latency)
The following table provides a comprehensive list of links to documentation for Cisco ACI integration with Avi Vantage:
|Complete Design Guide||Avi Vantage Design Considerations with Cisco ACI|
|VMware write access cloud||Cisco ACI Network Policy Mode on Write Access VMware Cloud|
|VMware read/no access cloud||Cisco ACI Network Policy Mode on Read/No Access VMware Cloud|
|VMware write access cloud as BGP L3 Out||Cisco ACI Network Policy Mode on VMware Write Access Cloud as BGP L3 Out|
|Deployment Guide||Cisco ACI with Avi Vantage Deployment Guide|
|Installation Guides||Installing Avi Vantage for Cisco ACI
|Troubleshooting Guide||Troubleshooting Avi Vantage Integration with Cisco ACI|