The Avi Vantage Platform is purpose-built for the cloud and mobile era using a unique analytics-driven, 100% software approach. Avi Vantage is the first platform to leverage the power of software-defined principles to achieve unprecedented agility, insights, and efficiency in application delivery.
Lower TCO by up to 70%
Dramatically reduces upfront capital costs through an elastic software-based model that alleviates operational complexities in legacy hardware management.
- Runs on x86 servers – no proprietary hardware
- No over-provisioning – consumption-based use Zero capex with significantly reduced opex
5x Faster Application Rollouts
Enables automation and reduces application provisioning time from weeks to hours. Includes API-powered integrations, centralized role-based access and multi-tenancy to facilitate easy provisioning of applications.
- Software load balancer (no need to procure and configure proprietary hardware)
- Out-of-the-box integrations with SDN (Cisco ACI, VMware NSX, Nuage etc.), OpenStack, and container technologies
- Multi-tenancy to allow application isolation and easy upgrades
Troubleshoot Issues in Minutes
Provides actionable insights into end user experience, application performance, resource utilization, security, and anomalous behavior collected via real-time application telemetry.
- Granular, real-time insights into transaction round-trip-times, application health score, and client insights displayed on visual console
- “Network DVR” to record and replay network events and pinpoint app issues
- At-a-glance view of all virtual services throughout the system and application maps with visual dependency graphs for microservices
Meets the needs of continuous integration and deployment environments with self-service provisioning and programmable application services for all features.
- Speeds up application provisioning with 100% REST APIs
- Easy deployment within test environments to empower developers to connect software defined application services directly to their applications
- Integrations with DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet, and Ansible
Enforces the right web application security posture for your specific needs and maximizes detection and catch rates for modern vulnerabilities.
- Actionable, visual security details are displayed in real time
- Application-specific security options
- Automated security policy configurations which scale elastically across data centers and clouds
Deployment of Microservice Apps
Avoid costly operational challenges inherent in application services for monolithic architectures by deploying a modern, elastic service mesh for container-based microservices applications.
- Network applications and services such as load balancing, health monitoring, TLS/SSL offload, session persistence, content/URL switching, and content modification
- View the interactions between services to identify erroneous interactions, security violations, and network latencies
- Integrates with Kubernetes and Mesos to automate deployment and management of containerized applications